Hello world! I’m so excited that I finally have time to write about my birthday. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! First of all I want to say “Thank you!” for the best day of my life and the craziest party ever.
Wednesday, 19th March:
I woke up very very happy, screming “It’s my birthday!” all over the house. I met up with my girls and they gave me seventeen crazy challanges to do in a few hours (video soon).
1. Good morning sunshine! What a nice day for going commando! No panties for you today!
2. Dance on “Happy”- the Council Square is your stage.
3. Hijack a coffee shop menu!
4. Fashion is changing! Looks like you should try on some male items!
5. Quick, make out with a stranger!
6. Go to a thrift shop and yell “Omg everything it’s so expensive here!”
7. Yell “It’s my birthday!” as you run into a coffee shop.
8. Take a selfie with an old lady.
9. Compliment 3 strangers.
10. Yell in Hungarian on the street.
11. Steal something!
12. Put on some lipstick in the mirror of a car with passengers inside!
13. Could being a lesbian be fun? Find out now!
14. Act weird in front of everyone and ruin your reputation.
15. Sent texts saying that you’re pregnant to 3 random numbers.
16. Ask for directions to the theatre as you’re standing in front of it.
17. Kitties are nice, right? Paint one on your face and act like it!
Cute cupcakes and funny birthday card:
Friday, 21st March:
Obviously, the party took place in our favourite club, Louis. I am glad that you guys came and that we had a great time together. Cheeeers! (P.S.: I was wearing the Diva Charms Green Sparkle dress)
I have the best friends in the world!